- All of our Instructors/ Trainers are required to complete a COVID-19 Screening prior to every day of work.
- Before Entering the facility an instructor will provide you with COVID-19 Pre Screening questions.
- Please arrive on time for your Booked Session. If you arrive early please wait until your Session time to enter the facility.
- Please wear a mask inside the facility. Once you are inside your cage for your session you may remove if you wish.
- Please Utilize the Sanitization Stations that are set up throughout the Facility.
- All Equipment and areas are throughly sanitized after each use.
- If you need to make payment we can do so at the front door or you can send via e transfer to email@example.com
Hithouse Client Vaccination Policy (Effective Sept 22nd, 2021)
With the recent announcement made by the Ontario Government regarding mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination in non-essential facilities, effective Wednesday September 22nd, 2021, PPA Hithouse is implementing a policy requiring all Instructors, Athletes, Volunteers, Coaches and Parents using the facility to be fully vaccinated (including 14 days after final/second vaccination, with the following exceptions:
- A life Saving emergency
- Medical exemptions with the appropriate documentation from a medical physician
- Players who are 11 years of age or younger (not yet eligible for the vaccination)
- People attending a session with PPA Therapy.
You will be asked to provide proof of Vaccination upon entering the facility. To make this process easier for our clients, you can also email proof of vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will record your proof of vaccination in our Electronic Athlete Software so you do not need to be checked for vaccination status at each session. It has been advised that Businesses/Organizations cannot retain any vaccination information for their clients. All Covid-19 Pre Screening will remain Mandatory before each booked session.
We are currently utilizing the new QR code Vaccination Passport to help ensure a more safe, secure and easier vaccination status check.
We appreciate your understanding as we continue to provide a safe training environment to all of our Athletes.